hey
Zoran
2010-07-25 11:22:40 UTC
Where are you?
Let's talk about harp, amps, mics.
Tim Finnegan
2010-07-26 20:15:14 UTC
Hi Zoran

Groups getting a bit tired, huh!

I played at an amateur band night on Saturday that we have been holding for
the last eight years. We call it Cold August Night (get it? Southern
Hemisphere?). I played with 3 line ups. I practiced accustically but
played with 2 line ups amplified. Couldn't hear myself. Need to practice
amplified. Loving the harp.

Keep posting.

Tim
Zoran
2010-07-29 19:38:34 UTC
Well, it's bad when Couldn't hear yourself on stage. Many times I've had
same problem.
Years ago we talk about that on our NG.
John Agosta
2010-07-26 23:14:07 UTC
Post by Zoran
Where are you?
Let's talk about harp, amps, mics.
Hey Zoran ! How are you old buddy ? Your son and family ???

This weekend I had the opportunity to play at an outdoor festival in Long
Grove, Illinois
and had a blast!!! The fest went from 12 noon until 9 pm, and our band
played from
3-5 pm. There were also 4 other bands. What a great time!!!

I was using Robert Reynold's fat Dog 4A amp.
Man, this thing got some killer tone.
(well at least tone that I like)

I had more compliments on the amp's sound - everyone thought it was
'killer.'
It was also nice to hear a few compliments on my limited playing
ability.....

But what a great time !

I hope you are well, and enjoying life.

It's all good for me, just got back from riding the motorcycle to
California, and had a blast, too.

Be well my friend, and all you other harpers out there.

-lock
Eric Stahl
2010-07-27 02:18:01 UTC
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:14:07 -0500, "John Agosta"
Post by John Agosta
Post by Zoran
[...]
Hi Y'all

It's good to hear about folks having fun on harp.

I broke down and bought a Fatdog 1A. Definitely a good harp amp!

-Eric
Zoran
-Eric
Zoran
2010-07-29 19:35:18 UTC
Hey man, your playing is great, I know, cause I hear you on some video you
posted. My son and vife are great, thanks to ask. How are you and your big
bike.
I dream about that sound, yeah great describe of sound. Many regards to you
and your family.
Stay cool harp bro.