Video clip
John Agosta
2009-06-06 17:28:52 UTC
A Saturday night in Chicago burbs....

-ja
Zoran
2009-06-06 20:01:13 UTC
I wish I was there Johnny, nice harping, nice band, cute people around.
Obviously was nice evening. Thank for suport oureasy news group.
I hope others do the same, put some youtube harping, or something else
conecting with harp playing.
Johhny sent us more youtube video. I enjoy in every second of performs.
http://youtu.be/kd5Ba5qRpDs
-ja
Harpman
2009-06-06 20:26:23 UTC
What can you say other than simply GREAT!Allen
Eric Stahl
2009-06-07 05:33:17 UTC
Post by Harpman
Post by John Agosta
A Saturday night in Chicago burbs....
http://youtu.be/kd5Ba5qRpDs
-ja
What can you say other than simply GREAT!Allen
Lools/sounds like a fun night in the Ol'town that night.

Who's playing harp?

-Eric
John Agosta
2009-06-07 23:13:35 UTC
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by Harpman
Post by John Agosta
A Saturday night in Chicago burbs....
http://youtu.be/kd5Ba5qRpDs
-ja
What can you say other than simply GREAT!Allen
Lools/sounds like a fun night in the Ol'town that night.
Who's playing harp?
-Eric
Oh, that was myself.
Felt the amp was pretty anemic competing with the volume, but fun none the
less.....

-ja
Eric Stahl
2009-06-08 00:28:06 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 18:13:35 -0500, "John Agosta"
Post by John Agosta
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by Harpman
Post by John Agosta
A Saturday night in Chicago burbs....
http://youtu.be/kd5Ba5qRpDs
-ja
What can you say other than simply GREAT!Allen
Lools/sounds like a fun night in the Ol'town that night.
Who's playing harp?
-Eric
Oh, that was myself.
Felt the amp was pretty anemic competing with the volume, but fun none the
less.....
-ja
Yes, harp volume is on the quiet side - but much good energy in your
playing! I enjoyed it.

-Eric
silk
2009-06-08 04:22:32 UTC
Post by John Agosta
A Saturday night in Chicago burbs....
http://youtu.be/kd5Ba5qRpDs
-ja
Nice stuff, Lockjaw...You still got it!
Silk
John Agosta
2009-06-09 01:50:21 UTC
Post by John Agosta
A Saturday night in Chicago burbs....
http://youtu.be/kd5Ba5qRpDs
-ja
Nice stuff, Lockjaw...You still got it!
Silk

Ahh....

So Silk !

When are you going to post a vid or whatever of your fine stuff ??

Gotta hear it !!!
Zoran
2009-06-09 21:42:49 UTC
Post by silk
Post by John Agosta
A Saturday night in Chicago burbs....
http://youtu.be/kd5Ba5qRpDs
-ja
Nice stuff, Lockjaw...You still got it!
Silk
Ahh....
So Silk !
When are you going to post a vid or whatever of your fine stuff ??
Gotta hear it !!!
Agree with you Johnny. Silk we waiting long time, now it's time to see some
good stuff. Thanks Silk.
John Agosta
2009-06-09 22:30:14 UTC
Post by Zoran
Post by silk
Post by John Agosta
A Saturday night in Chicago burbs....
http://youtu.be/kd5Ba5qRpDs
-ja
Nice stuff, Lockjaw...You still got it!
Silk
Ahh....
So Silk !
When are you going to post a vid or whatever of your fine stuff ??
Gotta hear it !!!
Agree with you Johnny. Silk we waiting long time, now it's time to see
some good stuff. Thanks Silk.
Maybe if each of us could post some vids/tunes, this group would wake up a
little ?!?!
Zoran