Hey Folks...
s***@yahoo.com
2007-11-03 09:00:56 UTC
Just a note to say hi and I think I'm back...Hope things are cool with
all of you...Silk
John Agosta
2007-11-03 14:25:36 UTC
Welcome back, Silk.
Where ya been ?
all of you...Silk
Zoran
2007-11-03 22:16:11 UTC
Post by John Agosta
Welcome back, Silk.
Where ya been ?
What is going on guys, Silk, Agosta? Still harpin?
silk
2007-11-03 22:36:03 UTC
...just dealing with all of life's little pleasures... Should be back
full strength, soon...Glad to see some friendly and familiar faces
still...
Silk
Post by John Agosta
Welcome back, Silk.
Where ya been ?
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Just a note to say hi and I think I'm back...Hope things are cool with
all of you...Silk- Hide quoted text -
Zoran
2007-11-04 14:07:27 UTC
Post by silk
...just dealing with all of life's little pleasures... Should be back
full strength, soon...Glad to see some friendly and familiar faces
still...
Silk
Take your ime harp bro, stay cool;))

Regards, Z
Eric Stahl
2007-11-04 21:13:35 UTC
Post by Zoran
Post by silk
...just dealing with all of life's little pleasures... Should be back
full strength, soon...Glad to see some friendly and familiar faces
still...
Silk
Take your ime harp bro, stay cool;))
Regards, Z
Welcom back Silk. I hope all is well.
- Eric
Zoran
2007-11-05 18:36:12 UTC
Post by Eric Stahl
- Eric
Hallo Eric, how are you, on the boogie is to steamy, full power harpin, no
time fo speak;))

Stay cool...

Later harp bro
Eric Stahl
2007-11-06 05:13:26 UTC
Post by Zoran
Post by Eric Stahl
- Eric
Hallo Eric, how are you, on the boogie is to steamy, full power harpin, no
time fo speak;))
Stay cool...
Later harp bro
Hi Zoran,

I've been having a gas learning how to play amped. Want to get to the
point where I can do one of Robbie's amps justice!

Your last two uploads especially, have been real good (I'm listening
to Naptown Blues as I write this).

Regards,
Eric
Zoran
2007-11-05 18:38:51 UTC
No what Eric, I missed DBlues, missed his great playin', feelin' for harpin.
I don't want write this there.
Eric Stahl
2007-11-06 05:00:37 UTC
Post by Zoran
No what Eric, I missed DBlues, missed his great playin', feelin' for harpin.
I don't want write this there.
I think D just needed a break. That man's an impressive musician,
who's put much time into helping harp players.
Zoran