Harmonica backtracks
bolo
2008-09-11 05:43:01 UTC
I'm looking for web source of harmonica backtracks.
Backtracks that would be converted to key C.
Any advice?
thanks
bob2221m
2008-09-11 12:48:53 UTC
test
Hi,
thanks
Band-in-a-box software (google for it) might fit your bill.
Eric Stahl
2008-09-11 21:29:20 UTC
Post by bolo
Hi,
I'm looking for web source of harmonica backtracks.
Backtracks that would be converted to key C.
Any advice?
thanks
If you like recording along with the backing tracks and then uploading
back to the site to share with a group of harp players, check out
http://www.harmonicajam.com

-Eric
bolo
2008-09-12 00:08:47 UTC