wow
Zoran
2009-12-02 11:00:03 UTC
wtf with this news g, can't believe, this was a good and provocative group,
but now no one here. RiP
Harpman
2009-12-02 18:40:04 UTC
Post by Zoran
wtf with this news g, can't believe, this was a good and provocative group,
but now no one here. RiP
Zoran, I still check in periodically. I think other harmonica sites have
group discussions which has taken most people away from here. At the
SPAH convention this summer I found an old timer who fixes chromatic
harmonicas very reasonably. Just sent him a 1964 Hohner Chromatic 270
which I never play, but found hole 6 playing a"trill",which usually
means a broken reed.If anyone wants his name and address and phone
number I can provide it for you. He lives in the state of
Washington.Keep checking in to this site. Old topic_anyone have a
magical way of adding a "warm distorted Chicago blues " tone to a Fender
Blues Jr. amp.? I changed one tube out many yrs ago but it made little
if any difference. I use it exclusively for my gigs. Allen