Suzuki Bluesmaster harps
Harpman
2007-11-27 00:27:18 UTC
Today I ordered a 6 pack of Suzuki Bluesmaster harps. If anyone is
interested,I will give you my opinion of them, once I get them.I thought
it was a great price for 6 harps!! Allen
Robert Reynolds
2007-11-27 01:37:32 UTC
What was the price?
Harpman
2007-11-27 16:37:58 UTC
Post by Robert Reynolds
What was the price?
$101.95,plus $8.00 shipping. Allen
RPM1
2007-11-29 02:27:51 UTC
Post by Harpman
Post by Robert Reynolds
What was the price?
Post by Harpman
Today I ordered a 6 pack of Suzuki Bluesmaster harps. If anyone is
interested,I will give you my opinion of them, once I get them.I thought
it was a great price for 6 harps!! Allen
$101.95,plus $8.00 shipping. Allen
That's the same set I got. Hard to beat the price. I really like them.

Patrick