jamming in Houston
Robert Reynolds
2008-04-16 03:16:52 UTC
A few months ago I mentioned that I may be traveling to Houston, and I
got a few replies from guys who wanted to meet me at a jam. That trip
ended up not happening, but this time it will definitely happen. I'll
be there Thursday night, possibly through Sunday night if there's a jam
to go to that night.

I'd like to hear from you guys in Houston again. There was an interest
in trying out one of my Fat Dog amps, which I would be more than happy
to demonstrate, and let everybody try it on stage. I can't fit the
Model 4A unfortunately because we'll be driving a Honda Civic with our
two kids. But I can squeeze a 2x10 cabinet in, so I'll bring a Model 2A
instead. (I'm trying to figure out how to fit an alto sax case in that
little car along with the amp....)

If you can suggest a jam to go to in Houston, call me any time this week
before the jam starts! 443-255-5521

Robbie
John Agosta

Robbie
Robert Reynolds
2008-04-16 18:58:48 UTC
That's the great thing about living around here. We don't have
neighbors. Unfortunately we don't have good blues jams either, but
that's the price you pay......