DA AAAMN
Adams661
2009-02-03 13:23:17 UTC
Calling this site dead is an understatement.5 posts down from the top
is over 1 year old. I was gonna reply to tim about key changes but
could only reply to the author since the post was so old.
Anyway. If you see this Tim. Changing keys aint no big deal. Just
hold two harps. Hold em so that when you change you're sure to not
have one upside down. And to guitar Joe. Key changes in a song isnt no
gimmick. Sometimes you have to if you want to follow the melody that
was in your head when you wrote the song.
Some melodies are so damned monotonous that no key change makes em
unbearable. I'll tell you whats BS and a pain in the ass for a harp
player. Thats when some half wit guitar player starts tuning his
guitar down a half a step or playing in something like Ab minor.
Biff Boilermaker
2009-02-07 14:44:45 UTC
Post by Adams661
Calling this site dead is an understatement.5 posts down from the top
is over 1 year old. I was gonna reply to tim about key changes but
could only reply to the author since the post was so old.
Calling you stupid is an understatement. I have hundreds of posts back
through 2008-2007. But then I use a real news server and newsreader
client, not google groups for gidiots.
h***@hotmail.com
I see this is a friendly group. Lots of support and mutual respect.
Biff Boilermaker
You got it asswipe. Google yourself on out of here.
Adams661
2009-02-17 00:56:32 UTC
Post by Adams661
Calling this site dead is an understatement.5 posts down from the top
is over 1 year old. I was gonna reply to tim about key changes but
could only reply to the author since the post was so old.
 Anyway. If you see this Tim. Changing keys aint no big deal. Just
hold two harps. Hold em so that when you change you're sure to not
have one upside down. And to guitar Joe. Key changes in a song isnt no
gimmick. Sometimes you have to if you want to follow the melody that
was in your head when you wrote the song.
 Some melodies are so damned monotonous that no key change makes em
unbearable. I'll tell you whats BS and a pain in the ass for a harp
player. Thats when some half wit guitar player starts tuning his
guitar down a half a step or playing in something like Ab minor.
Listen bud. Did I personally insult you ? If you talked to me within
striking distance in that manner I'd slap your teeth down your throat.
To prove it where do you live?
Biff Boilermaker
2009-02-17 01:18:50 UTC
Post by Adams661
Post by Adams661
[...]
Ahh shut yer trap ya moron. Save your empty threats for your empty
headed physically abused spouse.

However, if you post your real name, phone # and address, I may to visit
you if you'd like.
Adams661
2009-02-17 01:00:16 UTC
Post by Adams661
Calling this site dead is an understatement.5 posts down from the top
is over 1 year old. I was gonna reply to tim about key changes but
could only reply to the author since the post was so old.
 Anyway. If you see this Tim. Changing keys aint no big deal. Just
hold two harps. Hold em so that when you change you're sure to not
have one upside down. And to guitar Joe. Key changes in a song isnt no
gimmick. Sometimes you have to if you want to follow the melody that
was in your head when you wrote the song.
 Some melodies are so damned monotonous that no key change makes em
unbearable. I'll tell you whats BS and a pain in the ass for a harp
player. Thats when some half wit guitar player starts tuning his
guitar down a half a step or playing in something like Ab minor.
PS
You're such a chickenshit that you even hide behind a ridiculous
screen name.
Whats wrong. Are you afraid that by using your real name someones
liable to track you down and wring your neck?
Pussy bastard
John Agosta

Let it slide, Keith, you're better than that.
Adams661
2009-02-20 19:26:35 UTC
Post by Adams661
Calling this site dead is an understatement.5 posts down from the top
is over 1 year old. I was gonna reply to tim about key changes but
could only reply to the author since the post was so old.
 Anyway. If you see this Tim. Changing keys aint no big deal. Just
hold two harps. Hold em so that when you change you're sure to not
have one upside down. And to guitar Joe. Key changes in a song isnt no
gimmick. Sometimes you have to if you want to follow the melody that
was in your head when you wrote the song.
 Some melodies are so damned monotonous that no key change makes em
unbearable. I'll tell you whats BS and a pain in the ass for a harp
player. Thats when some half wit guitar player starts tuning his
guitar down a half a step or playing in something like Ab minor.
You're 100 % right John and thanks. I thought that my skin had
thickened to such verbal non sense but sometimes I still lose it.
Since I cant get my hands around his throat it is useless to let my
bowels get in a bind
Biff Boilermaker
http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html
Adams661
2009-03-09 19:43:14 UTC
Post by Adams661
Calling this site dead is an understatement.5 posts down from the top
is over 1 year old. I was gonna reply to tim about key changes but
could only reply to the author since the post was so old.
 Anyway. If you see this Tim. Changing keys aint no big deal. Just
hold two harps. Hold em so that when you change you're sure to not
have one upside down. And to guitar Joe. Key changes in a song isnt no
gimmick. Sometimes you have to if you want to follow the melody that
was in your head when you wrote the song.
 Some melodies are so damned monotonous that no key change makes em
unbearable. I'll tell you whats BS and a pain in the ass for a harp
player. Thats when some half wit guitar player starts tuning his
guitar down a half a step or playing in something like Ab minor.
Hey Biffy.
661 W Palm El Segundo Ca
Whenever you're ready. Today,tomorrow,next year ,2 years. Makes me no
never mind
Tim Olney
2009-03-10 18:22:24 UTC
Post by Adams661
Hey Biffy.
661 W Palm El Segundo Ca
Whenever you're ready. Today,tomorrow,next year ,2 years. Makes me no
never mind
Does Linda know you're publishing her address on the internet?

Got a phone number too?
Adams661
2009-03-15 21:54:23 UTC
Post by Adams661
Calling this site dead is an understatement.5 posts down from the top
is over 1 year old. I was gonna reply to tim about key changes but
could only reply to the author since the post was so old.
 Anyway. If you see this Tim. Changing keys aint no big deal. Just
hold two harps. Hold em so that when you change you're sure to not
have one upside down. And to guitar Joe. Key changes in a song isnt no
gimmick. Sometimes you have to if you want to follow the melody that
was in your head when you wrote the song.
 Some melodies are so damned monotonous that no key change makes em
unbearable. I'll tell you whats BS and a pain in the ass for a harp
player. Thats when some half wit guitar player starts tuning his
guitar down a half a step or playing in something like Ab minor.
Why? You dont have the balls to use it if you had it. If you werent
shook up you wouldnt be playing private eye. You'd just trot your ass
on over. Like a roach motel. You'd trot in but not trot out. I'd
love to have some goofy motherfucker showing up at my door with malice
afore thought.