A question on Harmonica and Player
Giuseppe D'Amico
2009-12-16 09:22:23 UTC
hello Musicias,
I've a question for you,
What do you think the clessical music with the chromatic harmonica (mouth
organ)?
Which player do you prefer ?
for example:
Larry Adler
Tommy Relly
Fanz Chmel
Robert Bonfiglio
Claude Garden
Sigmound Groven
Willi Burger
Other.....
Thank you in Advance
Merry Christmas for all
Best Regards
Giuseppe D'Amico
Chromatic Harmonica player
Classical Music
Harpman
Years ago at a SPAH convention I heard Bon Figlio perform. He was absolutely amazing!!Allen
Mukluk
2010-01-05 16:16:16 UTC
On Dec 16 2009, 2:22 am, "Giuseppe D'Amico" <giuseppe-
Post by Giuseppe D'Amico
hello Musicias,
I've a question for you,
What do you think the clessical music with the chromatic harmonica (mouth
organ)?
Which player do you prefer ?
Larry Adler
Tommy Relly
Fanz Chmel
Robert Bonfiglio
Claude Garden
Sigmound Groven
Willi Burger
Other.....
 Thank you in Advance
Merry Christmas for all
Best Regards
Giuseppe D'Amico
Chromatic Harmonica player
Classical Music
Hi Giuseppe, I've never really listened very much to classical style
music so I Googled some of the artists you mentioned. Wow!!!, I'm
impressed with some of the stuff I found. Check out this youtube clip
of Larry Adler playing Summertime. I love it. Thanks for posting about
this...... very cool indeed! Franz Chmel is a great player as well,
plus I'm sure I came across a site of his years ago that had some
awesome workshops on Chromatic harmonica maintenance.

Chuck
http://www.vimeo.com/6732499
http://www.reverbnation.com/harpdude