2 questions re: Mic and song
Harpman
2008-12-01 18:56:38 UTC
Anyone own the Honker mic and any opinions aprreciated, esp comparing it
to JT 30 or green bullet. Also, the Johnny Cash song "I Got Stripes",too
rockabilly for a blues set list? Allen
harpdude
2008-12-09 17:08:39 UTC
Post by Harpman
Anyone own the Honker mic and any opinions aprreciated, esp comparing it
to JT 30 or green bullet. Also, the Johnny Cash song "I Got Stripes",too
rockabilly for a blues set list? Allen
Hey Allen, I've got 2 of 'em. They're both the Lo-Z XLR models,
which are the most versatile. I use a 25 foot xlr to xlr cable plus
an inline transformer. That way I can plug into any PA system or any
amp , and it'll work well. I'd be willing to make a video clip of the
mic for ya, and you can make up your own mind about it. I'd even sell
one of 'em to ya if you'd like. I think it's the best harp mic out
there, it's the only mic you'll need for any style or situation of
harp playing. Leave me a message at my Reverb Nation site Allen:

http://www.reverbnation.com/harpdude

Chuck
Harpman
2008-12-09 20:00:32 UTC
Post by harpdude
Post by Harpman
Anyone own the Honker mic and any opinions aprreciated, esp comparing it
to JT 30 or green bullet. Also, the Johnny Cash song "I Got Stripes",too
rockabilly for a blues set list? Allen
Hey Allen, I've got 2 of 'em. They're both the Lo-Z XLR models,
which are the most versatile. I use a 25 foot xlr to xlr cable plus
an inline transformer. That way I can plug into any PA system or any
amp , and it'll work well. I'd be willing to make a video clip of the
mic for ya, and you can make up your own mind about it. I'd even sell
one of 'em to ya if you'd like. I think it's the best harp mic out
there, it's the only mic you'll need for any style or situation of
http://www.reverbnation.com/harpdude
Chuck
Chuck, I'm so old and ignorant about computers, I can't figure out how
to email you .I did go to your reverbnation site.I was there not to long
ago listening to your music. I would like to see a video of the honker
and hear it. Allen
harpdude
2008-12-10 11:15:38 UTC
Post by Harpman
Post by Harpman
[...]
and hear it. Allen- Hide quoted text -
No sweat Allen, I'll get a clip made soon and probably post in on
YouTube for ya. I'll let ya know when I post it buddy.
Harpman