Merry Christmas !
John Agosta
2007-12-23 22:09:41 UTC
Wishing all my friends and fellow harpers Merry Christmas and a happy and
healthy New Year.

Peace to all.

(Except, when you're playing. Then let it Rock !! )

-lock
Eric Stahl
2007-12-24 02:05:28 UTC
On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:09:41 -0600, "John Agosta"
Post by John Agosta
Wishing all my friends and fellow harpers Merry Christmas and a happy and
healthy New Year.
Peace to all.
(Except, when you're playing. Then let it Rock !! )
-lock
Merry Christmas John.

Merry Christmas all.

Eric
T-Bone Bruce
2007-12-24 09:21:01 UTC
Post by John Agosta
Wishing all my friends and fellow harpers Merry Christmas and a happy and
healthy New Year.
Peace to all.
(Except, when you're playing. Then let it Rock !! )
-lock
Merry Christmas John.
Merry Christmas all.
Eric
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all you guys!
Regards,
Bruce
salmon
2007-12-24 13:31:26 UTC
Yeah! Seasonal Greetings one and all. Waa-Waa-Kayoogah.
RPM1
2007-12-24 14:41:26 UTC
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Patrick
DB4
2007-12-24 17:12:32 UTC
And a very merry Christmas to all from the England - well, me in Yorkshire
anyway ;-)

Patrick
BigZ
2007-12-25 19:26:34 UTC
Post by John Agosta
Wishing all my friends and fellow harpers Merry Christmas and a happy and
healthy New Year.
Peace to all.
(Except, when you're playing. Then let it Rock !! )
-lock
All the best folks, keep on harpin...