Song Writing Contest
Jemse
2009-12-01 10:51:57 UTC
Song Writing Contest – Imahollywoodstar - is a biggest online Song
Contest website provides International Song contest and Lyric contest
for songwriters in California.
http://www.imahollywoodstar.com/
David Butler
2009-12-01 12:48:27 UTC
If I were to pay $120 for the Bob Dylan autographed (Marine Band) harmonica
will it make my harp playing sound better?

Happy Christmas! David
Spider
2009-12-01 17:29:11 UTC
Post by David Butler
If I were to pay $120 for the Bob Dylan autographed (Marine Band) harmonica
will it make my harp playing sound better?
Happy Christmas! David
if it makes you sound like bob dylan
The answer is No

if you pratice an hour or so a day for six months
then yes your harping playing may sound better.
But not because its a bob dylan harp.

pratice is the only way to get better on harmonica.
D***@DeerInTheTraffic.com
2009-12-02 16:58:01 UTC
Post by Spider
if you pratice an hour or so a day for six months
then yes your harping playing may sound better.
But you'll probably wear away Bob's signature ;=)