Hey Zoran!
RPM1
2008-07-02 10:45:32 UTC
I finally went and checked out HarmonicaJam.com as you suggested. I
love it!

Thanks,
Patrick (username on HarmonicaJam: CryinDog)
Eric Stahl
2008-07-02 19:36:43 UTC
Post by RPM1
I finally went and checked out HarmonicaJam.com as you suggested. I
love it!
Thanks,
Patrick (username on HarmonicaJam: CryinDog)
Hello Patrick/RPM1/CrinDog,

I didn't realize that was you on harmonicjam

-Eric
RPM1
2008-07-03 02:12:02 UTC
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by RPM1
I finally went and checked out HarmonicaJam.com as you suggested. I
love it!
Thanks,
Patrick (username on HarmonicaJam: CryinDog)
Hello Patrick/RPM1/CrinDog,
I didn't realize that was you on harmonicjam
-Eric
Yep that's me. Such a great site! You play some really fine stuff.
It's very interesting to hear how differently people approach the same
backing track. I'm learning a lot. I'm trying to figure out my Zoom H4
recorder that my brother got me last Christmas. I used Audacity to
record my first song but it has a pretty bad delay on the software play
through. I'm hoping the Zoom H4 will have better play through. I
should be posting another song this weekend.

See you there!
Patrick
Zoran
2008-07-02 20:26:20 UTC
I finally went and checked out HarmonicaJam.com as you suggested. I love
it!
Thanks,
Patrick (username on HarmonicaJam: CryinDog)
Well done Patrick, didn't noticed yet, but I'll looking again. Take some BT
and play. Regards.

PS
How is your son, Blues Guitar Prince?
RPM1
2008-07-03 02:06:23 UTC
Post by Zoran
I finally went and checked out HarmonicaJam.com as you suggested. I love
it!
Thanks,
Patrick (username on HarmonicaJam: CryinDog)
Well done Patrick, didn't noticed yet, but I'll looking again. Take some BT
and play. Regards.
PS
How is your son, Blues Guitar Prince?
My son is doing fine. Still playing guitar. Now that it is summer
vacation we can take him to some blues jams and not worry so much about
his bed time. Maybe I'll even get up and play some harp.

HarmonicaJam has really got me motivated. I wish there was a guitar
site like that for my son.

I recently got a little Crate VC508 amp. I changed the 12ax7 tube for a
12at7 and wired a jumper across the tone knob so that it works like a
real tone knob and not like a mid cut/boost. It's not bad for $120 used.

How is your family? Hope all is well. I don't think I saw the user
name Zoran on HarmonicaJam, so I'm not sure I know which username you
are. I'm sure it's one of the top ones!

See you on HarmonicaJam!
Patrick
Zoran
2008-07-03 22:34:44 UTC
Hello my friend, my nick name on HJ is Sebastian.
Now I listening your work.
Man nice job, but have remark, hmmm, but this remark depend on time, for
couple of month till now if you stay on HJ you can't recognize yourself.
Stay on HJ for one jam or two, or more, dosn't metter but stay, you will
progressed (sory bout bad english). Know what, quite good, work, you take
hard BT and doing well, more playing from gut will be good, and put your
harp deeper in mouth, or jaws, cavity must be big, and work with tongue a
bit. But after couple of listening still think this work is good. Practice
is only way to progress. I'm glad to hear you on HJ.

Stay cool harp bro and best regards to your son.
Patrick
RPM1
2008-07-04 02:03:46 UTC
Post by Zoran
Hello my friend, my nick name on HJ is Sebastian.
Now I listening your work.
Man nice job, but have remark, hmmm, but this remark depend on time, for
couple of month till now if you stay on HJ you can't recognize yourself.
Stay on HJ for one jam or two, or more, dosn't metter but stay, you will
progressed (sory bout bad english). Know what, quite good, work, you take
hard BT and doing well, more playing from gut will be good, and put your
harp deeper in mouth, or jaws, cavity must be big, and work with tongue a
bit. But after couple of listening still think this work is good. Practice
is only way to progress. I'm glad to hear you on HJ.
Stay cool harp bro and best regards to your son.
I appreciate your good advice. I think you are exactly right. I will
be posting some more this weekend.

Thanks,
Patrick