What's going on with this news group
Zoran
2009-06-03 17:11:07 UTC
for couple of days this group will be past. But, everything have measure,
time, atc...OK, buy guys, was good.
Harpman
2009-06-03 17:49:07 UTC
Post by Zoran
for couple of days this group will be past. But, everything have measure,
time, atc...OK, buy guys, was good.
Zoran, Don't leave, don't give up! Many years a go when I first started
on this group there were a lot of new beginning harmonica players who
asked lots of good questions. All the old timers and pros would give
them answers and this kept the group going for a very long time. Some
very interesting and occasionally heated discussions. I can't figure out
what happened. I have been on several other chat groups with harp
players but always came back to this one. I actually dropped out of all
the other groups. This was the most interesting and exciting. There were
times when I couldn't wait to see what everyone here was talking
about.Maybe someone reading this will get it back on track. I tried
several times but wasn't very successful. Keep looking and keep playing
the harmonica. Allen
Zoran
2009-06-03 18:25:02 UTC
true, all that your wrote is true, but where the beginers, I know why pros
didn't write anything, nobody asking nothnig, but beginers...hmmm

Well, Allen, you have right, I can wait, why not, see ya.