still here anyone?
Harpman
2009-07-01 22:42:01 UTC
hey, Are we still in existence? Havn't seen anyone on lately? Question-
I started using Suzuki Bluesmasters about 1 yr. ago for my gigs. Really
like them. Never use my valved Promaster, and don't ask me why. Just
don't. Anyone using any other models of diatonic Suzuki and what do you
think about them? Allen
Eric Stahl
Hey man, I was sleepin :-)
Harpman
2009-07-02 06:27:31 UTC
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by Harpman
hey, Are we still in existence? Havn't seen anyone on lately? Question-
I started using Suzuki Bluesmasters about 1 yr. ago for my gigs. Really
like them. Never use my valved Promaster, and don't ask me why. Just
don't. Anyone using any other models of diatonic Suzuki and what do you
think about them? Allen
Hey man, I was sleepin :-)
Erik, Just got home from the blues society jam session at Rita's. Spoke
to Rich. Allen
Mukluk
2009-07-02 22:27:27 UTC
Post by Harpman
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by Harpman
hey, Are we still in existence? Havn't seen anyone on lately? Question-
I started using Suzuki Bluesmasters about 1 yr. ago for my gigs. Really
like them. Never use my valved Promaster, and don't ask me why. Just
don't. Anyone using any other models of diatonic Suzuki and what do you
think about them? Allen
Hey man, I was sleepin :-)
Erik, Just got home from the blues society jam session at Rita's. Spoke
to Rich. Allen
Hey there Winechef, what's up ? Never tried any Suzuki's yet, still
getting lots of mileage out of my SP20's and Hering Vintage 1923's.
Playing more guitar nowadays also. Soon gonna start working more on
my racked harp too.

Chuck
Eric Stahl
2009-07-02 23:50:36 UTC
On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:27:27 -0700 (PDT), Mukluk
Post by Mukluk
Post by Harpman
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by Harpman
hey, Are we still in existence? Havn't seen anyone on lately? Question-
I started using Suzuki Bluesmasters about 1 yr. ago for my gigs. Really
like them. Never use my valved Promaster, and don't ask me why. Just
don't. Anyone using any other models of diatonic Suzuki and what do you
think about them? Allen
Hey man, I was sleepin :-)
Erik, Just got home from the blues society jam session at Rita's. Spoke
to Rich. Allen
Hey there Winechef, what's up ? Never tried any Suzuki's yet, still
getting lots of mileage out of my SP20's and Hering Vintage 1923's.
Playing more guitar nowadays also. Soon gonna start working more on
my racked harp too.
Chuck
I tried a Suzuki Overdrive - cool possibilities, but a wee-beastie to
play.

Check out a series on you-tube, each featuring a different Suzuki
harmonica. It's interesting to watch.

-Eric
Harpman
2009-07-03 03:30:18 UTC
Post by Mukluk
Post by Harpman
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by Harpman
[...]
I watched those videos several days ago which prompted my questions.
Very interesting. Thanks. Allen
Harpman
Are you going to SPAH in Sacramento? Allen
Eric Stahl
2009-07-03 03:56:59 UTC
Post by Harpman
Post by Mukluk
Post by Harpman
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by Harpman
hey, Are we still in existence? Havn't seen anyone on lately? Question-
I started using Suzuki Bluesmasters about 1 yr. ago for my gigs. Really
like them. Never use my valved Promaster, and don't ask me why. Just
don't. Anyone using any other models of diatonic Suzuki and what do you
think about them? Allen
Hey man, I was sleepin :-)
Erik, Just got home from the blues society jam session at Rita's. Spoke
to Rich. Allen
Hey there Winechef, what's up ? Never tried any Suzuki's yet, still
getting lots of mileage out of my SP20's and Hering Vintage 1923's.
Playing more guitar nowadays also. Soon gonna start working more on
my racked harp too.
Chuck
Are you going to SPAH in Sacramento? Allen
Just might. When is it?

-Eric
Eric Stahl
Just saw your other post - August
Harpman
SPAH is Aug. 11-15. Allen
Tony
2009-07-04 11:41:07 UTC
hey, Are we still in existence? Havn't seen anyone on lately? Question- I
started using Suzuki Bluesmasters about 1 yr. ago for my gigs. Really like
them. Never use my valved Promaster, and don't ask me why. Just don't.
Anyone using any other models of diatonic Suzuki and what do you think
about them? Allen
I started using a Bluesmaster, I was really happy with it until it went flat
on #4 draw after maybe 4 months. I only use the harp on 1 song in the set
and I've gone through a few Hohners with the same problem. Back on a Hohner
Blues Harp at the moment.

Tony
Zoran
about them? Allen
Harpman
2009-07-09 01:01:42 UTC
Post by Zoran
BluesMaster is perfect, no need for Promaster. harp with good response and
durability, have no problem with first hole.
hey, Are we still in existence? Havn't seen anyone on lately? Question- I
started using Suzuki Bluesmasters about 1 yr. ago for my gigs. Really like
them. Never use my valved Promaster, and don't ask me why. Just don't.
Anyone using any other models of diatonic Suzuki and what do you think
about them? Allen
Zoran, thanks. I agree. Allen