newbie question
Ruud Kosters
2007-12-02 10:51:33 UTC
Hi everyone,

I started playing bluesharp a couple of months ago. I'm doing pretty well I
think :-)
I've got a problem with that beautiful Moody Blues song "Had to fall in
love". I just can't figure out what
harmonica key it is played in. If anyone has a clue I would be much obliged.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ruud
Chromatonic
2007-12-03 14:31:34 UTC
Post by Ruud Kosters
Hi everyone,
I started playing bluesharp a couple of months ago. I'm doing pretty well I
think :-)
I've got a problem with that beautiful Moody Blues song "Had to fall in
love". I just can't figure out what
harmonica key it is played in. If anyone has a clue I would be much obliged.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ruud
Ruud
In the video on YouTube, he's playing a chromatic.
With a little button work, it seems to lay nicely on C chrom.