RIP Gary Primich
T-Bone Bruce
2007-09-24 22:00:42 UTC
I'm sure you've seen the news on some of the other boards, Gary
Primich died yesterday, aged 49. A tragic loss to the harp playing
world.
Harpman
2007-09-25 18:45:46 UTC
I'm shocked!! Have 2 of his cds. What happened to him? Allen
JOB
2007-09-25 20:58:15 UTC
Much too young to die...JOB
Zoran
2007-09-26 18:44:36 UTC
Post by T-Bone Bruce
I'm sure you've seen the news on some of the other boards, Gary
Primich died yesterday, aged 49. A tragic loss to the harp playing
world.
No that is not true, man, that is not true, what, why, why, I like this harp
man, this really good person, God Bless Him. This is so sad, so sad.
Zoran
2007-09-26 19:02:23 UTC
To many gone lately, too much good guys, good harpers.
Keith Adams
2007-09-26 20:00:10 UTC
100 is too young to die if your mind is stilling working right. He's
fortunate to have made it to 49. Allot of people dont.
world.
Alexander Mcleod
2007-09-27 01:19:17 UTC
Right you are!
"T-
Nate NZ Blues Radio
2007-09-30 10:52:27 UTC
Post by T-Bone Bruce
I'm sure you've seen the news on some of the other boards, Gary
Primich died yesterday, aged 49. A tragic loss to the harp playing
world.
Hi T-Bone!

Indeed a great loss to the harmonica community.

Gary's playing was superb funky as down home as you could get, and
some.

Nate
http://www.communityradio.co.nz/index.asp?pageID=2145835508