Dallas Texas Jamming Partners Wanted
Terry
2008-04-29 02:21:11 UTC
I'm retired and live on the southside of Dallas,TX in DeSoto and I'm
looking for people that love music as much as I do.
I play rhythm guitar and very little harmonica.

If you would like to jam, drop me a line.
Terry @ ***@yahoo.com
John Agosta
2008-05-03 01:58:05 UTC
Pick up the local Dallas entertainment rag, don't know its name.
Look for a gig/jam hosted by a guy who calls himself "Hash Brown."
I live in Chicago, and every time i'm in Dallas, I look this fellow up.
He is talented, and very, very welcoming and accomodating to new players.
He knows the whole Dallas scene, and can hook you up with some phenomenal
players, and every one I;ve ever met are just super fellows - ego free. Just
out to have fun.

-lock