New Harping MIDI video tutorial online
Javier Argomedo
2009-01-26 20:39:17 UTC
Dear All,
I just uploaded a video tutorial trying to show what Harping MIDI can do
for you (Harping in simple term is a software which reads MIDI files and
shows you the tab).
I recorded the tutorial in like 20 takes, in the end I just kept the
last one, so please disregard my bad latin american accentuated english,
anyway I hope you can understand it and enjoy, was fun to do it too,
please fell free to send me your comments, the tutorial is here:
http://www.harpingmidi.com/tutorials/tutorial1.html

cheers,
Javier.
Zoran