Happy New Year!
silk
2010-01-01 21:36:25 UTC
Hi guys, glad to see some action here after all....On my way to the
1st gig of the year here in the San Diego area... Hope to spend some
time with you all this year. Be cool and keep harpin'
Silk
Harpman
2010-01-02 02:42:36 UTC
Post by silk
Hi guys, glad to see some action here after all....On my way to the
1st gig of the year here in the San Diego area... Hope to spend some
time with you all this year. Be cool and keep harpin'
Silk
Wow, Long time no hear Silk. Are you going to watch a gig or performing
a gig? Gigs here have slowed to a halt in N. Ca. I think the economy
hurt big time. Our next one isn't until Feb. 7 and it's the last one we
have lined up. No responses to the last 6-10 inquiries I made. Happy New
yYar .If you have a secret to getting gig, please let me know. Thanks Allen
Eric Stahl
2010-01-02 07:37:34 UTC
Post by Harpman
Post by silk
Hi guys, glad to see some action here after all....On my way to the
1st gig of the year here in the San Diego area... Hope to spend some
time with you all this year. Be cool and keep harpin'
Silk
Wow, Long time no hear Silk. Are you going to watch a gig or performing
a gig? Gigs here have slowed to a halt in N. Ca. I think the economy
hurt big time. Our next one isn't until Feb. 7 and it's the last one we
have lined up. No responses to the last 6-10 inquiries I made. Happy New
yYar .If you have a secret to getting gig, please let me know. Thanks Allen
Happy New Year, Silk and Harpman

-Eric
Fred
2010-01-02 20:21:32 UTC
Post by Harpman
Gigs here have slowed to a halt in N. Ca. I think the economy
hurt big time. Our next one isn't until Feb. 7 and it's the last one we
have lined up. No responses to the last 6-10 inquiries I made. Happy New
yYar .If you have a secret to getting gig, please let me know. Thanks Allen
It helps to play a few instruments
then you can fit in other groups other than just playing harp

Fred
Mukluk
2010-01-05 08:37:44 UTC
Post by Fred
Gigs here have slowed to a halt  in N. Ca. I think the economy
hurt big time. Our next one isn't until Feb. 7 and it's the last one we
have lined up. No responses to the last 6-10 inquiries I made. Happy New
yYar .If you have a secret to getting gig, please let me know. Thanks Allen
It helps to play a few instruments
then you can fit in other groups other than just playing harp
Fred
Happy new year to all the mad harpsters out there, and to Adams as
well...RIP ol' cack.

Chuck
http://www.vimeo.com/6732499
http://www.reverbnation.com/harpdude