We're Here For A Good Time - Trooper - Harmonica Tab
d***@gmail.com
2008-04-20 18:12:34 UTC
Does anyone know how to play the harmonica part for We're here for a
good time by Trooper.

The song is in the key of A and for the first phrase I got this on my
A harmonica

6B 5B 4B 4B 4D 5B 6B 5D 5B 5B 4D

but I can't figure out what the next part it, can't seem to be able to
find the right note. Maybe he plays it on a different keyed harmonica?
F#minor because it's the relative minor? I'm pretty new at this just
wanted to see if anyone knew how to play it/what key harmonica.

Thanks a l ot

Dave
Mikel Lee
2008-04-21 16:51:01 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Does anyone know how to play the harmonica part for We're here for a
good time by Trooper.
The song is in the key of A and for the first phrase I got this on my
A harmonica
6B   5B   4B   4B   4D   5B   6B   5D   5B   5B   4D
but I can't figure out what the next part it, can't seem to be able to
find the right note. Maybe he plays it on a different keyed harmonica?
F#minor because it's the relative minor? I'm pretty new at this just
wanted to see if anyone knew how to play it/what key harmonica.
Thanks a l ot
Dave
Sorry, I don't. But I did see Trooper in 1991 in Fort McMurray...they
kicked ass!
Keith Adams