day by day our group is smaller and smaller
Zoran
2009-03-28 22:08:08 UTC
in our situation on news group harmonica less isn't more.

Let's go from the begining, well, I'm Zoran, I'm living out of America, in
small country, very small country and over the net I'm trying to find some
satisfaction for harp play.

I went to this news group before two or three years. This was The Time,
sharp and crazy sometimes, but mostly can found veeeryyy goood answers.
Cause that I missed this group.

Some guy Ozark told me, 'you don't know anything about the blues' and he was
right, I have no idea how to play blues, I saw that on harmonica jam. He was
right, and so on. Keith Adams was straight, sharp and short answers, Silk,
Johnny, lot of harp bros was here before, now, I'm alone with Harpman. 'So
Sad', like some song of my favorite Canned Heat says, but I'm positive
thinker and I know harp bross coming back.

Thanks, regards Zoran.
Harpman
2009-03-28 22:45:51 UTC
Post by Zoran
[...]
Zoran, maybe we have to wait for more new people who start harmonica to
join the newsgroup.Where are you SILK? Allen
T-Bone Bruce
2009-03-30 07:04:14 UTC
Post by Harpman
Post by Zoran
[...]
I'd like to know that, because I owe Silk a great deal of gratitude
for encouraging me back when I started playing again, same with Jeffo.
Robbie and Ralf got me building my first amp...
I stop by and check in, but I think so many harpers are frequenting
Blindman's Blues Forum and Big Road Blues, plus Harp-L, the Weber
Harp board and Lone Wolf Blues Company forums, that here doesn't get a
look in.
Spider
2009-03-30 21:28:15 UTC
Post by Zoran
in our situation on news group harmonica less isn't more.
i,ve been lurking around this group but seems to be a dead
shit hole to me.
Zoran
2009-03-31 20:54:56 UTC
Post by T-Bone Bruce
Post by Harpman
Zoran, maybe we have to wait for more new people who start harmonica to
join the newsgroup.Where are you SILK? Allen
I'd like to know that, because I owe Silk a great deal of gratitude
for encouraging me back when I started playing again, same with Jeffo.
Robbie and Ralf got me building my first amp...
I stop by and check in, but I think so many harpers are frequenting
Blindman's Blues Forum and Big Road Blues, plus Harp-L, the Weber
Harp board and Lone Wolf Blues Company forums, that here doesn't get a
look in.
I know, in apartment near to mine live some pretty voman, but I prefer my
girlfriend;))
h***@gmail.com
2009-04-02 11:31:45 UTC
Post by Zoran
[...]
Hi Zoran,

Not dead yet. I still view the posts here when I find the time. When
I think I can help, I contribute my opinion or advice. I am living in
Ontario, Canada and playing harmonica since 1973, piano since 1960,
guitar since 1979, trumpet since 1998, and singing since I can
remember. Diatonic harmonica is my instrument of choice for lead
accompaniment most times. Most natural instrument to learn to play,
and instinctually satisfying for me.

Not to say that I have mastered ANYTHING though. I am a student
always, and forever looking and hoping to learn more expression with
music. The magic moments that happen along the way are absolutely and
infinitely rewarding. Sometimes as good as good sex!

Now Zoran... I have read most of your posts and listened to a few of
your mp3 files and I have to say that you are being falsely modest
about "not knowing anything about the blues". I think that you have a
very good feeling for the blues and your harmonica technique is quite
developed as well. You may not be a master, but you are capable of
contributing to the universe of blues harp.

I have played music for income since 1980. I currently play in an
acoustic duo, as a single, and also in an electric 4 piece. Play
straight harp, cross harp, some chromatic and double reed as well.

Forever fear the day that you believe are the master, for then you can
learn nothing more or advance your pleasure with music.

Cheers,
Skeeter
Zoran
2009-04-02 22:00:27 UTC
Hi harpbro, very pleased post, thanks. My firts instrument is drumset since
1976, harp since 1973, guitar and bass like a lot and took some book lessons
to learn. Yeah, I enjoy in learn to play, that makes me alive.

Lot of good words in your post, thanks Skeeter again.

At least, T-Bone is here, you and Harpman, Johnny comes here and there, for
new dawn is enough. Stay cool bro.