Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark plays harmonica
JOB
2007-12-10 21:40:26 UTC
Hi fella's - I just learned from my online news (www.jubii.dk), that during
a Led Zeppelin Jam concert this Sunday night in Copenhagen, our little holed
instrument has become 'royalized' - I'm trying to see if I can find someone
who recorded it...I wanna hear if he's good...He will be the King of Denmark
one of these days....and that's not a job one can apply for
(-;
JOB
- ps - his granddad the former King Frederk IX played occasionally with our
Symphony Orchestra and he was said to be decent good, so I guess love for
music runs in the family
JOB
2007-12-10 21:59:20 UTC
Post by JOB
Hi fella's - I just learned from my online news (www.jubii.dk), that
during a Led Zeppelin Jam concert this Sunday night in Copenhagen, our
little holed instrument has become 'royalized' - I'm trying to see if I
can find someone who recorded it...I wanna hear if he's good...He will be
the King of Denmark one of these days....and that's not a job one can
apply for
(-;
JOB
- ps - his granddad the former King Frederik IX played occasionally with
our Symphony Orchestra and he was said to be decent good, so I guess love
for music runs in the family (the old King played violin as I recall it?)
The link is here - written article and photo only!
http://ibyen.dk/musik/article444630.ece#laes
Robert Reynolds
2007-12-10 23:01:59 UTC
What instrument did he play?
salmon
2007-12-10 23:36:38 UTC
Don't know where you guys are? But, here in the UK we have a Liberal
Party MP (Member of Parliament) named Limpit Opek who plays the ten
hole diatonic. I haven't heard him myself but apparently he whips it
out for a blow on every opportunity he gets. He's even done it on TV
but I mised it. It is said that he is fairly good though.
JOB
2007-12-11 01:23:54 UTC
Hi buddie - the old King played fiddle as I recall it - JOB