In Beijing
JimLowther
2010-05-17 15:50:46 UTC
Really, I am in Beijing (or will be soon). I am imterested in
shopping harmonicas here and wonder if anyone knows a good store to
visit. I would like to find a Huang Chordet 20 at a bit lower price
if I can.

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Dr. Jim Lowther
John Agosta
Dr. Jim Lowther
JimLowther
2010-05-27 18:32:50 UTC
Post by John Agosta
I have bought a set of Huangs in the past, and was totally dissapointed.
Suffice to say, I'd never use them again.
Really, I am in Beijing (or will be soon). �I am imterested in
shopping harmonicas here and wonder if anyone knows a good store to
visit. �I would like to find a Huang Chordet 20 at a bit lower price
if I can.
Thanks!
Best wishes,
Dr. Jim Lowther- Hide quoted text -
Thanks for your experience. This is one reason why I want to view and
handle one first. It is relatively (if you can read Chinese) to order
a Huang delivered to about anywhere in the Middle Kingdom in about
three days. But return policies are problematic.

Best wishes,

Dr. Jim Lowther