how much blues-cred do you have?
Mr Nilsson
2008-01-23 17:18:28 UTC
Hi
I made a little webform to measure ones Blues-cred. Lets see who wins.
Its more fun if you take it seriously and dont lie!
Hope you dont see it as spam

http://laserpanda.com/toys/bluesometer/
T-Bone Bruce
That's hilarious! But I can't believe I scored 892....
Mikel Lee
2008-01-26 20:12:02 UTC
Bruce...you blues dog you! I was happy coming in just under 500.
John Agosta

Elmo' 7#9
2008-01-28 17:31:27 UTC
800,
damned by higher education,
saved by slide guitar ;=)

Elmo' 7#9
Keith Adams
Eric Stahl
2008-02-01 06:07:42 UTC
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:40:19 -0800, "Keith Adams"
Post by Keith Adams
Shit. I ended up scoring 980.
Post by Mr Nilsson
Hi
I made a little webform to measure ones Blues-cred. Lets see who wins.
Its more fun if you take it seriously and dont lie!
Hope you dont see it as spam
http://laserpanda.com/toys/bluesometer/
Scored 925 - don't know what that means though :-)

Howdy Keith

-Eric
Ted
2008-02-03 20:23:33 UTC
Post by Eric Stahl
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:40:19 -0800, "Keith Adams"
Post by Keith Adams
Shit. I ended up scoring 980.
852
JOB
2008-02-05 19:30:33 UTC
Post by Eric Stahl
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:40:19 -0800, "Keith Adams"
Post by Keith Adams
Shit. I ended up scoring 980.
Post by Mr Nilsson
Hi
I made a little webform to measure ones Blues-cred. Lets see who wins.
Its more fun if you take it seriously and dont lie!
Hope you dont see it as spam
http://laserpanda.com/toys/bluesometer/
Scored 925 - don't know what that means though :-)
Howdy Keith
-Eric
852
925 means you are very very bad...probably not much more than the color of
your skin separates you from being as bad as Little Walter...(-;
JOB
JOB
2008-02-05 19:34:34 UTC
Post by Eric Stahl
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:40:19 -0800, "Keith Adams"
Post by Keith Adams
Shit. I ended up scoring 980.
Post by Mr Nilsson
Hi
I made a little webform to measure ones Blues-cred. Lets see who wins.
Its more fun if you take it seriously and dont lie!
Hope you dont see it as spam
http://laserpanda.com/toys/bluesometer/
Scored 925 - don't know what that means though :-)
Howdy Keith
-Eric
852
Oupsss - just saw that this originates from Keith Adams...my reply will
cover you as well, Keith, even, being as really bad as you are you should
have scored badder...I would have guessed you to be in the 2-3000
range...(-;
JOB

Keith Adams
Ralf K. Buschner
2008-02-01 18:11:15 UTC
Post by Keith Adams
Howdy Eric. I think it means we're some fu--ed up dudes?
Strangers in a strange land. I got 1165. No need to say more - hard times.

Seeya,
Ralf
JOB
2008-02-02 02:17:39 UTC
Post by Ralf K. Buschner
Post by Keith Adams
Howdy Eric. I think it means we're some fu--ed up dudes?
Strangers in a strange land. I got 1165. No need to say more - hard times.
Seeya,
Ralf
Ralf! - 1165 - you must be bad enough to be good...he-he - I go to Germany
in late March with Germany resident US drummer David Bowler and Gerhard
Vohwinkel our girlfriends and such, in order to check on the breweries in
the Bamberg area...you wanna join us? - 1165....who did you kill? - (-;
JOB
Ralf K. Buschner
2008-02-02 17:52:06 UTC
Post by JOB
Ralf! - 1165 - you must be bad enough to be good...he-he - I go to Germany
in late March with Germany resident US drummer David Bowler and Gerhard
Vohwinkel our girlfriends and such, in order to check on the breweries in
the Bamberg area...you wanna join us? - 1165....who did you kill? - (-;
JOB, maybe i'm in Brazil then, i don't know yet. But when i'm not there,
i'll be glad to join you! By the way: March 15. is the big "harp meeting"
in Frankfurt! Players from all over Germany and some foreign ones will be
there! Some classes in the afternoon, and a big jam session in the evening!

Seeya,
Ralf
JOB
2008-02-01 19:32:26 UTC
Post by Mr Nilsson
Hi
I made a little webform to measure ones Blues-cred. Lets see who wins.
Its more fun if you take it seriously and dont lie!
Hope you dont see it as spam
http://laserpanda.com/toys/bluesometer/
1175 here being in the top 10....but I lied...I tried to pretend being a
good boy...the truth had put me on the throne... - yeah that was good fun
that blues-o-meter - JOB