Hey Harpman
Keith Adams
2007-12-18 20:28:03 UTC
Email me Allen so I have your current email address.
I've got 4 or 5 new songs that I'd like you to hear. No harp playing on
them though. I only wrote the lyrics for other guys music. One of them is
going to be used as the title track( I'm pretty sure anyway ) for a film
being made. Its on the heavy metal side but hey...I'd like to be able to do
more than one type of music.
Mukluk
2007-12-18 20:37:37 UTC
Post by Keith Adams
Email me Allen so I have your current email address.
I've got 4 or 5 new songs that I'd like you to hear. No harp playing on
them though. I only wrote the lyrics for other guys music. One of them is
going to be used as the title track( I'm pretty sure anyway ) for a film
being made. Its on the heavy metal side but hey...I'd like to be able to do
more than one type of music.
Hey Adams, send me a copy of them songs bro. I'll bet you're doing
some good wordsmithing as usual.

Chuck
Keith Adams
Chuck
BigZ
2007-12-18 22:21:53 UTC
Post by Keith Adams
Email me Allen so I have your current email address.
I've got 4 or 5 new songs that I'd like you to hear. No harp playing on
them though. I only wrote the lyrics for other guys music. One of them is
going to be used as the title track( I'm pretty sure anyway ) for a film
being made. Its on the heavy metal side but hey...I'd like to be able to
do more than one type of music.
Good to hear that you still making a song. Your poetry is amazing, still
have couple of your blues words. How are you anyway. Yesterday play
Slivertone DeLuxe, Huang I mean, but was hard to play, have problem with
banding, need more strenght. Buy one after your describe of Huang. Much
regards keith from Zoran, from zagreb, Croatia.
Keith Adams
2007-12-19 02:14:11 UTC
I'm fine Zoran and I hope you are to. I'd imagine that the Huang only needed
its reeds gapped Zoran. Those I've bought were pretty good out of the box
but with a gapping I found them to be as good or better than any other
brand. They're my favorite harps to tell you the truth.