Adams
silk
2009-04-24 03:20:34 UTC
Sorry I don't have more info yet. I have just been in touch with his
girlfriend and she is understandably still very upset. I should hear
from her again when she is feeling a bit better. I'll let you guys
know what's up ASAP, OK?
Nice to see some of you still around...I'll try to get back here and
start contributing again...I miss the NG.
Silk
Zoran
Silk
T-Bone Bruce
2009-04-25 07:28:51 UTC
Post by Zoran
As I can see on the face book, hart atack is the cause of transmission.
Sorry I don't have more info yet.  I have just been in touch with his
girlfriend and she is understandably still  very upset.  I should hear
from her again when she is feeling a bit better.  I'll let you guys
know what's up ASAP, OK?
Nice to see some of you still around...I'll try to get back here and
start contributing again...I miss the NG.
Silk
I've just got back from teaching a course and read the news, which was
completely unexpected. I know Keith wound some people up, it was just
his way, I never had any problems from him, and I'm sorry to hear
about his death.
Silk, it's good to see you back here on the board, I wish it was in
happier circumstances.
regards,
Bruce