I posted a few songs (be kind)
Milwaukee Slim
2008-06-10 15:56:10 UTC
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.blues
These were live at a local bar in the past few months

Aint No Sunshine is with Sounds Clever
Al Hospers on bass and vocals, Steve Cooney on guitar, Jared Steer on drums
Thrill is gone with all of the above including Lee Anne Ames on Sax

Gamblers Blues and Green River are with The Tony Sarno Band
Tony Sarno Guitar and Vocals with Al Hospers and Jared Steer
Zoran
2008-06-19 21:38:11 UTC
On newsgroups I can't find 'alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.blues'.
Cause that can't listen your music. Sorry, if you can put em somewhere else
will be cool
Regards, Z.
Zoran
2008-06-23 17:20:04 UTC
Cool sound, nice phrases, melody too, OK timing, wery well Slim, you know
what to do with harp. Band is OK too. Obviosuly got a good element in mic.
Yeah, very well.
Nice solo on Ain't No Sunshine. I enjoy in listen.
Zoran
2008-06-23 17:23:20 UTC
Really nice harp in The Thrill Is Gone, right on time playin, not to much,
not to less, excellent, I like it very much.
Nice sound, really.

Regards, Zoran