Buddy Reed and Hooter's Blues
JOB
2008-02-15 23:05:14 UTC
That'll be our next friend to join us in Denmark...THE Buddy Reed will visit
us...hope he won't 'rip it up' or maybe rather hope that he will - he-he -
I'm all excited and suspect I'll be called up to play a riff or two with
'em...It'll all happen at MOJO Bluesbar in Copenhagen 10-1 at Tuesday,
February 19 - come see us - come hear us....JOB
JOB
2008-02-21 22:40:42 UTC
Post by JOB
That'll be our next friend to join us in Denmark...THE Buddy Reed will
visit us...hope he won't 'rip it up' or maybe rather hope that he will -
he-he - I'm all excited and suspect I'll be called up to play a riff or
two with 'em...It'll all happen at MOJO Bluesbar in Copenhagen 10-1 at
Tuesday, February 19 - come see us - come hear us....JOB
Hi guys (and girls?) - sat in for a couple of good 'harpfriendly' blues
standards, and Mr. Buddy Reed is a mighty guitarist and singer (Bacon Fat,
George 'Harmonica' Smith, Rod Piazza, Louisiana Red - You name 'em)....as
big as he is short...he is a person one loves to play with...we had a good
crowd for a Tuesday...MOJO bar is in midtown, so they've installed a device
that cuts the power if a decibel level is too high - good for the staff's
ears and the neighbors, but a pain in the bottom for the players - until
next....take care! - JOB