Is there no moderator for this group?
Chromatonic
2007-11-11 15:52:19 UTC
I wonder if there's a way to stop those M15 Persecution posts...
Ralf K. Buschner
2007-11-11 16:40:43 UTC
Post by Chromatonic
I wonder if there's a way to stop those M15 Persecution posts...
Please add the sender to your killfile (filter). Otherwise there
exists a very simple solution: Don't read 'em.

Seeya,
Ralf
Robert Reynolds
2007-11-11 18:18:58 UTC
Post by Chromatonic
I wonder if there's a way to stop those M15 Persecution posts...
Usenet is like the Old West. There are no rules, and nobody is in
charge. It has its pros and cons. The good news is that nobody can
make you read stuff you don't want to read.

Incidentally, I don't see the MI5 posts on this group. My server clears
out spam.