open mic jams in Houston
Robert Reynolds
2007-12-27 20:39:05 UTC
I'm considering a trip over the weekend and New Year's to the Houston
area, and I wouldn't mind taking advantage of the opportunity to get my
amps out in public while I'm there. Can any of you guys tell me where
to find an open mic blues jam in Houston?
John Agosta
2007-12-27 23:21:37 UTC
Happy New Year, Robbie !

Hope your Xmas was great.....

Here's the Houston Blues Society - a good start.....

http://www.houstonbluessociety.org/home.php

Be well, brother.

-ja
Robert Reynolds
John Agosta
2007-12-27 23:58:46 UTC
Been there a few times, and yes, I was surprised at the
few choices for 'blues,' but there are other styles cooking
down there, too.

Maybe calling the Society on the phone and asking them
what - if anything - is going on.
Perhaps telling 'em about your Doggies......
Who knows, maybe they can arrange a showcase of your Doggies
with a local 'blow master' someplace ???

-ja