Where can I buy a Hering Chromatic?
Sheer Davies
2008-10-24 20:02:11 UTC
I am interested in buying the Chrlie Musselwhite and Opus Chromatic
Harmonicas. Is there a North American dealer that sells these.

Thank you.

Sheer Davies
Harpman
Go to harmonicasandstuff.com Allen
Sheer Davies

Sheer Davies.
b***@barbequebob.com
2008-11-18 21:23:38 UTC
Post by Sheer Davies
Post by Sheer Davies
I am interested in buying the Chrlie Musselwhite and Opus Chromatic
Harmonicas. Is there a North American dealer that sells these.
Thank you.
Sheer Davies
Go to  harmonicasandstuff.com   Allen
Many thanks.
Sheer Davies.
Hi,
The Charlie Musselwhite Signature Model is now known as the Special 48
after he and Hering parted ways before the endorsement deal was
finished.