Jams in St.Louis ???
John Agosta
2008-05-11 15:31:05 UTC
Hello gang.

I'm driving down to St. Louis today, and will be spending the week there.
Staying right downtown.
Any reccomendations on where to jam ?

Thanks

-lock
BigZ
-lock
John Agosta
2008-05-11 23:44:12 UTC
Yo, Zoran !

Yeah, I'm on the road once again.
In the middle of a big loop:

Chicago-Atlanta-New York-St. Louis- Washington DC - Chicago.

When I get back home to Chicago, I put the motorcycle away, and
pack up the mini van with my tent, Bar-B-Q-grill, and 3 kegs of home made
beer,
and the next day, run off to Indianapolis for the 500 race and a weekend of
acting nuts.

I hope you are well, brother. Your son must be getting old now ? What? About
2 years ?

-lock
-lock
BigZ