another one
Zoran
2010-08-28 23:09:59 UTC
http://www.box.net/shared/ra88096oiy
Zoran
2010-08-28 23:27:38 UTC
Post by Zoran
http://www.box.net/shared/ra88096oiy
I'm on bongo, snare and harp, lo and normal, and vocal a bit.

regards to all my pall on this news;)) I'm very happy to listen everybody
again.
Eric Stahl
2010-08-29 18:15:18 UTC
Post by Zoran
Post by Zoran
http://www.box.net/shared/ra88096oiy
I'm on bongo, snare and harp, lo and normal, and vocal a bit.
regards to all my pall on this news;)) I'm very happy to listen everybody
again.
Zoran's back! Dug it!

www.harmonicaboogie.com is in rebuild mode with just the forum
running. I posted your box.net link there for folks who haven't heard
you play in a while.

-Eric
Zoran
-Eric
John Agosta
2010-08-29 03:56:46 UTC
Post by Zoran
http://www.box.net/shared/ra88096oiy
FUCKIN AWESOME JAM !!!!!!!!

Oh, man, would I like to be there with you and make some noise !!

-lock
Zoran