One More Thing (from Paul Messinger)
BluzHeel
2011-03-10 01:17:49 UTC
Paul Messinger here one more time ... I apologize for the encore post,
but forgot to mention that four of the tracks posted also feature my
friends Joe Filisko and Howard Levy ... Howard also plays acoustic
piano on the track Re-Think About It. He and I are hard-panned left
and right on that track, so you can pretty easily identify which of us
is playing what line at any given time ...

Again, the site is: www.climbjacobsladder.com ... click on TUNES are
there they are ... thanks, and warm regards to all ... Paul Messinger/
Chapel Hill NC
Eric Stahl
Enjoyed it
Zoran
Enjoyed it
Eric Stahl
2011-03-21 06:47:06 UTC
Post by Eric Stahl
Post by BluzHeel
Paul Messinger here one more time ... I apologize for the encore post,
but forgot to mention that four of the tracks posted also feature my
friends Joe Filisko and Howard Levy ... Howard also plays acoustic
piano on the track Re-Think About It. He and I are hard-panned left
and right on that track, so you can pretty easily identify which of us
is playing what line at any given time ...
Again, the site is: www.climbjacobsladder.com ... click on TUNES are
there they are ... thanks, and warm regards to all ... Paul Messinger/
Chapel Hill NC
Enjoyed it
Hello Zoran,

It's pouring rain here in California, too :-) With much snow in the
mountains.

-Eric