The future
Ernie
2010-11-12 11:42:19 UTC
Biotechnology, stem cells, androgens and microscopic research into the
hairy one. Future events such as these will affect you in the future.
Ernie
i thought this was about the future of happy pluckin
I wish someone would buy me the cd good pluckin' from my amazon wish list

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=cm_psrch_wishl?ie=UTF8&id=36QPJSG9SH445
Ernie
2010-11-12 17:33:58 UTC
Post by Ernie
Biotechnology, stem cells, androgens and microscopic research into the
hairy one.  Future events such as these will affect you in the future.
Ernie
i thought this was about the future of happy pluckin
I wish someone would buy me the cd good pluckin' from my amazon wish list
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=cm_psrch_wishl?ie...
asshole farrel posts her wishes using my name due to her love of
deceit. Ernie
%
2010-11-12 17:40:22 UTC
Post by Ernie
Post by Ernie
Biotechnology, stem cells, androgens and microscopic research into
the hairy one. Future events such as these will affect you in the
future. Ernie
i thought this was about the future of happy pluckin
I wish someone would buy me the cd good pluckin' from my amazon wish list
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=cm_psrch_wishl?ie...
asshole farrel posts her wishes using my name due to her love of
deceit. Ernie
ernie likes to hang out in places where he's not liked