Any one here good at writting tabs ?
Anon
2010-02-10 20:59:10 UTC
I've just got my first harmonica and have printed a few tabs out so I can
practice when I've got some free time at work.
So far I'm wrestling with "Camptown Races" and "Funky Town" however, as a
great fan of South Park I'd love to try this ...

Cartmans little tune while he's in prison, alas I have no idea where to
start, so is there anyone here that could tab it ?
Many thanks
Jim
E***@DeerInTheTraffic.com
2010-02-11 16:14:01 UTC
This sounds speeded-up to me.

To play this at the pitch it's currently at,
you'd be playing an F# blues in 2nd position on a key-of-B Diatonic Harp.

http://youtu.be/cBLy9VyHVuo
Jim
Anon
2010-02-11 21:41:17 UTC
Thanks Elmo, although I'm still getting my head around positions at the
moment that all makes sense especially when looking at a positions chart.
Also (and I should have remembered this) Trey Parker records his own voice
and speeds it up to make Cartmans voice. I'll run it through SoundForge,
drop a few semitones and then get to work on it :-)
Thanks again !