excellent blues harp site
Harpman
2008-03-07 08:22:34 UTC
Hi Everyone, By constantly looking at youtube harp videos,I accidentally
came across a blues harp player who has an excellent site:
blueswalker.com Enjoy. Allen
stolarskin
2008-03-08 01:40:33 UTC
Adam Gussow, has some great tutorials.
I'm getting over some surgery and still
hard to follow the tutorials, but listen to this guy.
Really get's you to think about blues.
His tutorials are really over the top !
Here's one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=KudzuRunner
Enjoy. Allen
Harpman
2008-03-08 16:05:11 UTC
Post by Harpman
Hi Everyone, By constantly looking at youtube harp videos,I accidentally
came across a blues harp player who has an excellent site: blueswalker.com
Enjoy. Allen
I agree.I have been listening to his youtube videos for a very long
time. Terrific stuff. Allen
stolarskin
2008-03-20 19:57:04 UTC
Just revisited Kudzurunner 001,
and gonna watch em right from the
beginning again.what energy, anybody that doesn't
take advantage of watching, is really cheating
themselves.
jeffb
2008-04-10 05:33:57 UTC
Post by stolarskin
Just revisited Kudzurunner 001,
and gonna watch em right from the
beginning again.what energy, anybody that doesn't
take advantage of watching, is really cheating
themselves.
If he'd sell them all on a dvd I'd buy it.