Keith Adams
Harpman
2009-04-27 16:23:21 UTC
So, from the last blurb I read, did Keith have a heart attack? He was
not very old. Allen
Zoran
2009-04-27 20:04:03 UTC
Keith was born 1957. As I saw on the face book obviously was heart attack:(
So, from the last blurb I read, did Keith have a heart attack? He was not
very old. Allen
Harpman
2009-04-27 20:24:12 UTC
Post by Zoran
Keith was born 1957. As I saw on the face book obviously was heart attack:(
So, from the last blurb I read, did Keith have a heart attack? He was not
very old. Allen
Hi Zoran, Is it possible to forward the facebook site of Keith to either
this site or my own email? Allen
Zoran