would like feedback on music
Harpman
2008-05-30 18:36:48 UTC
Hi Everyone, This is the gamble I am fearful of, but as I have been on
this newsgroup for years, decided to take the chance: please go to the
internet site reverbnation then put Front Porch Blues into the
proper spot and let me know what you think? Thanks. Allen
BigZ
2008-06-02 21:04:29 UTC
Quite good Harpman, but only one remark, timing. Guitar is perfect (maybe to
hurry, but not bad), voice is OK, harp fit to song. I like it, and enjoy it.
Stay cool harp bro and put some more song.
Tanks for share

Zoran
Harpman
Zoran, Thanks a million for the feedback! Greatly appreciate it. Allen
BigZ