Anyone still here?
Harpman
2009-09-02 16:29:51 UTC
All deserted? Wake up!!! Anyone use Suzuki Promaster Valved for their
blues playing? Started using mine after 12 yrs. of almost never playing
it. Wasn't that impressed. What do you think? If still awake,or alive!Allen
micknand
2009-09-02 17:54:07 UTC
Hi Allen

I check the group each day - so yeah there is someone here ;-)

As for the Suzuki, I use one and really like it - I like the feel and
weight also of course the tone and playability. I have had to take a
needle file to the edge of one though as it was too sharp (not musically
sharp).

I am presently hooked on Hering Vintage 1923's though.

Mick
Harpman
2009-09-02 22:15:48 UTC
Post by Harpman
All deserted? Wake up!!! Anyone use Suzuki Promaster Valved for their
blues playing? Started using mine after 12 yrs. of almost never
playing it. Wasn't that impressed. What do you think? If still
awake,or alive!Allen
Hi Mick, I might have to start playing the Promaster more to get use to
it. I bought one Hering Vintage and 1-could never get the smell out of
it, and 2- did not like the sound at all,and not the easiest to blow or
draw.. I think it was rather non airtight also. Oh well. Thanks. Allen
Spider
2009-09-09 21:20:26 UTC
Post by micknand
Hi Allen
I check the group each day - so yeah there is someone here ;-)
As for the Suzuki, I use one and really like it - I like the feel and
weight also of course the tone and playability. I have had to take a
needle file to the edge of one though as it was too sharp (not musically
sharp).
I am presently hooked on Hering Vintage 1923's though.
Mick
the hering vintage are pretty harps but thats about all they have going
for them. Pro masters are much better harmonicas for my style of playing.
salmon
2009-10-22 12:25:10 UTC
Post by Spider
Post by micknand
Hi Allen
I check the group each day - so yeah there is someone here ;-)
As for the Suzuki, I use one and really like it - I like the feel and
weight also of course the tone and playability. I have had to take a
needle file to the edge of one though as it was too sharp (not musically
sharp).
I am presently hooked on Hering Vintage 1923's though.
Mick
the hering vintage are pretty harps but thats about all they have going
for them. Pro masters are much better harmonicas for my style of playing.
This group has become a bit redundant lately. A lot of harp players
have moved to Adam Gussows Modern Blues Harp forum.
It's very busy with a lot of Pro players and Customisers on the forum
very frequently.